23 two bedroom dwellings with a Community hall including roof top garden and lift.
- 9 semi-detached single storey homes
- 14 ground and second storey apartments
- Community hall which can be used by the broader and church community
- Lift to upstairs apartments and roof top garden
- Roof Top Garden with BBQ area and shade sail
The Development has been designed for specialised housing needs of Anglicare SA tenants. All of the units are long term retirement lease units for over 55’s and specializes in supporting people with disabilities.
All units have been designed to adaptable housing standards as specified by Housing SA Sustainable Housing Principles Section 2.3 “Universal Design Housing Criteria”, except units 5 & 6. Units 5 & 6 have been designed for disability housing and are fully wheelchair compliant.
This resulted in the creation of a very friendly community atmosphere with a high focus on tenants special needs, that is innovative and practical, liveable and cost effective for both tenants and Anglicare SA.
We believe this model could be replicated in a number of similar sized site.
For more information on this project contact us now